Calling all Tier 2 Chefs and Hospitality Managers


Are you a chef or restaurant manager in the UK who is sponsored on Tier 2 visa and on the brink of unemployment?

We have recently had a number of people contact us after losing their job as a result of the global COVID-19 pandemic. They are all looking for employers who can sponsor them and are struggling to find anyone themselves.

Vira international is a trusted name, and a leading expert in hospitality recruitment, we have 20-years of experience with placing experienced hospitality staff with a variety of hotels and restaurants around the UK.

All our immigration is done in-house by our OISC regulated team who provide you with accurate and trusted advice at realistic and affordable prices. Everyday a number of employers contact us to assist them in applying for a sponsor licence, we have been doing this successfully daily and continue to do so.y have to see how we can assist you.

All our clients and will be able to offer you sponsorship to ensure that you are able to continue working in the UK, whether it be for a large corporation or a family run restaurant, we have the right match for you.

To qualify, you must be:

  • in the UK at present working on a valid Tier 2 (General) visa; and
  • employed as a chef, whether it be Head Chef, Sous Chef, Curry / Tandoor Chef, Indo-Chinese or restaurant manager.

So don’t lose the time you have spent in the UK building up towards qualifying for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) or waste your skills, our team have a plethora of clients who already hold a sponsor licence looking for skilled hospitality staff.

Please DO NOT contact us if you are not already in the UK and on a Tier 2 visa which is eligible for sponsorship.

Call us for any other immigration enquiries you or your UK employer may have to see how we can assist you.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

We take processes apart, rethink, rebuild, and deliver them back working smarter than ever before.