You Are Welcoming People From Overseas. Make Sure You Can Manage Them.
Perfect Sponsor Management Systems (SMS) with Vira
Once UKVI grants your company a sponsor licence , you can hire migrant workers and accommodate students who are pursuing higher education in Britain.
However, you cannot just bring overseas folks on-board without a proper system through which you monitor them.
Once EU or non-EU citizens enter Britain, the authorities are counting on you as their employer or host institution, to ensure that their activities are aligned with the law and their experiences are conducive to their growth.
Understanding Sponsor Management
Sponsor Management Systems (SMS) are designed to accomplish effective management of migrant workers, and students.
If you are a UK employer who has recruited non-EEA nationals for your workforce through a Tier 2 or 5 visa, or an education provider welcoming a student with a Tier 4 visa, you need an SMS to:
- Track and renew your company’s sponsor licence and services
- Create sponsorship certificates for your migrant workers
- Put together confirmations of acceptance for studies (CAS) for your students
- Keep UKVI in the loop with changes regarding the status of your sponsored employees and students, including withdrawal of sponsorship if the situation calls for it
- Inform UKVI of alterations in your circumstances, such as changing the location of your company headquarters.
Our team of the top immigration consultants in Harrow and London specialises in helping business leaders work with Sponsor Management Systems.
In particular, if you are an employer, we can also answer your queries regarding your responsibilities, including paying the Immigration Skills Charge (ISC).
To seek help in setting up the SMS at your organisation, get in touch with our team of experts today.