Our client, a chain of popular hotels, offers accommodation up to 160 people, and host an on-site restaurant serving English, Far Eastern or Continental cuisine. They are looking to recruit Chef De Partie’s to join their exciting team.
- Should have the ability to prepare, cook and present all dishes in accordance with the company maintaining quality, consistency & speed of service in our busy restaurant operation.
- To ensure the correct preparation and presentation of food is carried out to the company specification
- To successfully run the Kitchen and staff throughout a shift in the absence of the Junior Sous Chef.
- To have a full knowledge of all products served to specifications and photographs
- Ensure all food is prepared and presented to the correct specification and picture perfect at all times
- To undertake work in any section of the kitchen as required
- To work as part of a team to ensure maximum customer satisfaction
- To ensure that all items are available on the menu at the beginning of each shift
- To be willing to go that extra mile for the team and guests.
- To follow at all times, procedures outlined in the standards of procedures manuals and Staff Training Programmes.
Suitable candidates must have minimum 5 years relevant experience of working in a similar environment.
- Ability to demonstrate an eye for detail, leading by example and teaching at every opportunity.
- Suitable candidate will have good culinary skills.
- Must have a confident, approachable and motivating personality.
Interested candidates apply now!!!
Intial Accommodation – 4 weeks provided by the hotel