Tier 5

  • Temporary Workers:

This category will be made up of five sub-categories.


Our strategies to enter into a partnership with key companies in the Health care staffing industry and the Hospitality industry around the World have proved very successful and we now have several partners globally.


    • Creative and Sporting – Tier 5 Temporary Worker: The creative and sporting sub-category allows you to come to the United Kingdom for a maximum of 12 months to undertake short-term, temporary work. 
    • Charity Workers – Tier 5 Temporary Worker: The Charity Workers sub-category allows you to come to the United Kingdom for a maximum of 12 months to undertake short-term, temporary work as a volunteer.
    • Religious Workers – Tier 5 Temporary Worker: The Religious Workers category allows you to come to the United Kingdom for a maximum of 24 months to undertake short-term, temporary work for a recognized religion. While in the United Kingdom you will be allowed to undertake religious work as recognized by the religion but cannot be involved in preaching or pastoral work.
    • Government Authorised Exchange – Tier 5 Temporary Worker: This category is for people coming to the UK through approved schemes that aim to share Experience, Best practices and knowledge, and to experience the social and cultural life of the UK. The reserved category is not supposed to use to fill up vacancies only or for bringing unskilled labour to the UK. Any work you do must be skilled which means it must be equivalent to NVQ or SVQ level (3) above.

This sub-category allows an individual to remain in United Kingdom for up to 24 months or the time given in the Sponsorship certificate) plus 28 days, which ever time is shorter.


  • International Agreement– Tier 5 Temporary Worker: The category, international agreement is especially for workers coming to UK under any contract to serve purposes that comes under UK international law. The services include:

o GATS or General Agreement on Trade in services
o Same kind of agreements between any other country and UK
o Employees working under overseas governments and international companies also
o Private employees involved in diplomatic households


  • Youth Mobility Scheme:

This visa is for nationals of the following countries, aged 18 to 30: Australia, Canada, Japan, Monaco, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Republic of Korea and Taiwan


British overseas citizens, British national (overseas) and British Overseas Territories citizens are also eligible to apply under this scheme.

Apply Indefinite Leave to Remain

After you have lived legally in the UK for a certain length of time, you may be able to apply for permission to settle here. Your right to apply for settlement will depend on your current immigration category.

If you are considering applying for settlement in


Read More

Permanent Residence and Citizenship in UK

You may be eligible to apply for British Citizenship, depending on your current nationality and your immigration status in the UK at the time of application


Vira International has trained and experienced OISC certified imm

Naturalisation and Citizenship in UK

Read More

HR System


A company’s biggest asset is it’s employees, and every company revolves around its people and the process of hiring begins within the human resources department.In the absence of this department it would be impossible for

HR System

Read More

Vira International Ltd. has several consultants that are registered with and authorised by the OISC to offer immigration advise in the UK.We currently act as representatives of and manage the sponsor management system (SMS) for over 150 UK companies. We offer honest advice and always act in best interest of our clients. It is our endeavour

Sponsorship License

Read More