Roles and Responsibilities
Our client based in the heart of Kent, Dover UK is looking to recruit an experienced Tandoor Chef for their Indian Cuisine specialty restaurant
Desired Candidate Profile
- Can prepare all types of roti’s & different naan breads , appetizers , marinades etc.
- Preparation and production of all dishes as listed on the menu, meeting the established quality and preparation standard and using traditional methods of cooking
- Ensure the quality of the food being prepared and served to the guests
- Ensuring consistency of quality cuisine, of the restaurant, through controls
- Responsible for ensuring that all health and Safety matters are addressed as per legislation and all food hygiene matters are adhered to
- Knowledge of all recipes, standards, portion sizes, yields, presentation style of dishes
- Responsible for the organization, control and efficient running of the kitchen, according to specified standard of the restaurant.
- Managing stocks of food and ordering food from suppliers
- Supervise the work of the team, allocating special duties and responsibilities
To qualify for a UK Work Permit, applicants MUST be;
- Hospitality professionals with Diploma/ Degree in Hotel Management (Preferred)
- Excellent English Language Skills and be able to score 4.5 band minimum in UKVI-IELTS
- Verifiable references for 3 years or more as a Tandoor Chef/CDP/ Jr. Sous Chef
Perks and Benefits
Attractive salary + Possibility of PR in UK.
Please apply now, and one of our consultants will call you shortly to confidentially discuss your career goals.
Vira International will provide the necessary advice and services relating to the immigration and Visa process, for a 3 to 5-year work permit that leads to Indefinite stay in the UK and British Citizenship. Vira is your trusted partner for Hospitality placements and Immigration advice in the UK.