Roles and Responsibilities
Our client based in the heart of Kent, Dover UK specialized in Indian Cuisine would like to recruit a Tandoor Chef who understands the cuisine and is passionate about bringing the right flavors and dishes to Britain.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Can prepare all types of rotis & different naan breads.
- Preparation and production of all dishes as listed on the menu, meeting the established quality and preparation standard and using traditional methods of cooking
- Ensure the quality of the food being prepared and served to the guests
- Ensuring consistency of quality cuisine, of the restaurant, through controls
- Responsible for ensuring that all health and Safety matters are addressed as per legislation and all food hygiene matters are adhered to
- Knowledge of all recipes, standards, portion sizes, yields, presentation style of dishes
- Responsible for the organization, control and efficient running of the kitchen, according to specified standard of the restaurant.
- Managing stocks of food and ordering food from suppliers
- Supervise the work of the team, allocating special duties and responsibilities
To qualify for a UK Work Permit, applicants MUST be;
- Hospitality professionals with Diploma/ Degree in Hotel Management (Preferred)
- Excellent English Language Skills and be able to score 4.5 band minimum in UKVI-IELTS
- Verifiable references for 3 years or more as a Tandoor Chef
Perks and Benefits
Attractive salary + Annual Bonus + Possibility of PR in UK.
Please apply now, and one of our consultants will call you shortly to confidentially discuss your career goals. Kindly email your updated CV to email@example.com.
Vira International will provide the necessary advice and services relating to the immigration and Visa process, for a 3 to 5-year work permit that leads to Indefinite stay in the UK and British Citizenship. Vira is your trusted partner for Hospitality placements and Immigration advice in the UK.