Our client is an award winging four-star hotel, located in South Coast of UK is currently looking to recruit a Senior Sous Chef to join their exciting team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Should have the ability to prepare, cook and present all dishes in accordance with the company maintaining quality, consistency & speed of service in our busy restaurant operation.
- Work along with the head chef to ensure the smooth running of the kitchen at all times.
- Responsible for supporting the daily management especially in the absence of the head chef.
- Able to assist appraise a team at every level from induction through to development plans.
- Consistently control & deliver financial results and profitability against budgets set.
- Ability to manage a large team, working under pressure and Deliver Company’s core values.
- Effective management of all current legislation relating to Health & Safety and Food Hygiene.
- To assist in the recruitment of new employees & a strong understanding of UK employment law.
The suitable candidate must haveminimum 5 years or more relevant experience (verifiable) of working in a similar role in a busy fast-paced establishment and must be able to work in a team or independently using their own initiative.
Applicants from Outside UK can also apply. Work Permit (Tier 2) also available. Chefs on Tier 2/ Work permits can apply!!!
- Ability to demonstrate an eye for detail, leading by example and teaching at every opportunity.
- Must have a confident, approachable and motivating personality.
- Diploma in HAACP is an advantage