Our client is a popular restaurant with a fantastic reputation located in Edinburgh’s Old Town. They are seeking to recruit an experienced Indian Sous Chef to join their busy, award winning restaurant.
Must currently be living in and around Edinburgh with the right to work in UK.
What we need-
- You will ideally have worked within an Indian Cuisine standard environment and have a proven track record of success in quality establishments.
- You are ready to be the Head Chef’s right arm; supporting with all aspects of the kitchen operation to ensure food quality and delivery exceeds our guests’ expectation.
- Min 3-5 years of kitchen management experience
- Should have a strong stock knowledge and have had exposure to systems, but intrigued to learn new ones and ways of working.
- A real team player, always looking out for your team and lead by example.
- A natural leader, which will make coaching and developing junior members of the team a key focus.
Company is in top 20 of the Times Top 100 list as the ‘Best Company to work for’.
- Excellent salary
- 28 days paid holiday a year (plus, if you have children, one extra day to take them to their first day at school).
- Healthcare cash plan.
- Up to 50% Staff discount
- Excellent Bonus and incentives
If this sounds like the Sous chef opportunity you are looking for send your CV to us and one of our consultants will call you shortly to confidentially discuss this opportunity!