Our client in North West London is expanding and on the lookout for an experienced restaurant manager to join their team.
A modern Indian and Chinese fusion bar/diner situated in Stanmore, this role would be well suited to someone with previous experience as a restaurant manager in an Indian or an Indian-fusion restaurant.
About the role:
As restaurant manager you will be a key member of the team responsible for day-to-day running of the restaurant as well as ensuring the overall performance and daily management of all restaurant activities.
• Leading and managing the restaurant team and all restaurant and kitchen activities.
• Holding accountability for restaurant results and performance.
• Maintaining excellent standards on a consistent basis, ensuring proficient running of daily activities.
• Planning of staff and restaurant rota/tasks and ensuring they are carried out accordingly.
• Maintaining and upholding all health and safety and hygiene practices in line with Covid-19 guidance and regulations.
• Deliver superior service at all times including excellent customer care.
• Provide key feedback and motivation to kitchen staff.
• Maintaining and monitoring performance.
• Train and supervise all staff.
• Maintaining kitchen and restaurant stock levels.
• Leaderships and management skills.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Awareness of areas of improvement and ability to implement key performance changes.
• High attention to detail.
• Ability to demonstrate high performance at all times.
• Ability to notice areas of improvement.
• Able to plan and implement techniques to utilise and maximise staff performance.
3-5 years experience within a similar role or higher.
Proficient English both written and spoken.
Deadline to apply:
About Vira International:
We are a specialist International Consultancy, founded in 1970 with offices in London, Mumbai, Goa, Cochin, Darjeeling and Nepal. Vira International Ltd is an OISC registered immigration firm, providing immigration advice and services to a wide range of clientele. Our client list in the UK includes reputed hotel chains, restaurants, IT and telecommunication companies, finance and leisure companies, Radio and TV channels, Educational institutes certified by QAA/BAC/Edexcel etc. For honest and expert advice call or email us.