Responsible to: Care Home Manager
To plan, implement and supervise nursing care in designated area of responsibility. To be physically involved in the nursing care of the residents and to meet all service users individual needs, either personally or through delegation.
To take responsibility for, and effectively supervise the day to day running of the home, in the absence of the Manager and ensure that the care is of a high standard at all times.
- To be the named nurse for a specific number of service users. To take responsibility for those care plans by assessing, implementing and evaluating each service users medical, psychological and social needs on a regular basis or as needs change as the Company Policies and Procedures indicates.
- To store all service users care plans as Company Policy and Procedure and Data Protection Act 1998.
- To participate in appropriate learning and practice activities that maintains and develops your competence and performance.
- To ensure coverage of the home at all times, making the best possible use of staff resources.
Vira International will be responsible to complete candidates Tier 2 application.
Vira International are registered with the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC).
Vira is authorized to provide immigration advice and services at Level 1 in the categories of Entry Clearance (leave to enter; leave to remain), Nationality and Citizenship, EU and EEA immigration law, our registration number is F200300063.
IELTS level 7 is MUST FOR A TIER 2 Visa for UK. Only those with a certificate will considered before proceeding further.
ü Passing a two-part competency examination composed of a Computer-Based Test (CBT) to be taken and the Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE) to be done in the UK.
ü Applicants will then need to pass computer based test outside UK.and after arriving in UK, the Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE) to be done in the UK.
- Good spoken / understanding of English
- the ability to communicate with and gain the trust of people from a range of backgrounds;
- empathy, sensitivity and emotional resilience to be able to help people under what may be difficult circumstances;