Tucked onto 78 acres overlooking the Pacific, The Ritz-Carlton Bacara, Santa Barbara combines the appeal of this coastal city with the beauty of its natural surroundings. Here, you can escape to the tranquility of two beaches, three infinity-edge pools and a 42,000-sq-ft spa. You can relax in spacious suites, or you can indulge in the region’s abundance with locally sourced cuisine.
You can also join their Team as an Intern/Trainee so that you can enhance your career in the American Luxury Hospitality Industry with the J1 Internship program.
For 2 decades Vira International has been successfully placing HOSPITALITY GRADUATES in HOTELS around USA, for a 12 MONTH internship/ Training program.
Openings in Culinary. F&B Service and Front office.
Applicants MUST be:
Hospitality professionals with:
- 3 or 4 year Diploma/ Degree in Hotel Management
- Excellent English Language Skills
- An outgoing personality
- Positive Attitude
-STIPEND – $12 to $14 PER HOUR
Start Date- ASAP!!!
Features & Benefits:
- Access to Dynamic Hospitality Environment
- Structured Training Program
- Explore the US in your spare time.
- Gain Valuable experience.
- Experience US and International Culture.
- Make valuable friends
- Enhance your CV
- Get great career opportunities upon your return to your home country.
Hurry !!!!! For registration and more details please email your CV to email@example.com asap!!!
Important Note: Please apply only if you are recent hospitality graduates or you have five years of working experience in the hospitality sector!
VIRA International will assist you with the USA J-1 Sponsorship (work permit)