Our client is recruiting for an experienced Indian chef with a passion for modern and authentic Indian cuisine to join their team in 2021.
Situated in Dover, UK this will be a live-in role working as a key part of the kitchen staff for a family run country hotel situated a few miles from the famous White Cliffs.
Location: Dover, UK
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• The preparing of Indian and curry dishes and relevant menu items as directed.
• Working in a professional and timely manner to create and serve dishes.
• To safely operate all kitchen equipment.
• The restocking and ordering of items and maintenance of kitchen stock levels.
• Examining new purchases and food stuff ensuring the highest quality.
• Advise on new dishes and creations for the restaurant menu.
• A strong understanding and passion for Indian cuisine.
• Ability to work well under pressure.
• Relevant understanding of kitchen practices.
• Strong organisation skills with a keen eye for detail.
• Great communicator with the ability to work as part of a team.
• Able to relocate if necessary, as this will be a live-in position.
• At least three years’ experience in a similar role.
• Relevant professional qualifications relating to food preparation.
• Able to re-locate due to the role being a live-in position for the minimum period required
Employee Salary and Benefits:
• £24-28k salary.
• Options for sponsorship available.
• Accommodation and food will be provided/included.