Urgent vacancy Must be filled ASAP.
Our client is a fast expanding group of branded high street restaurants offering A competitive Salary and a generous Bonus.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- To be responsible for the organisation, control and efficient running of the kitchen, according to specified standards of the restaurant and department, adhering to company and statutory regulations.
- The preparation and production of all dishes as listed on the menu, meeting the established quality and presentation standard and using traditional methods of cooking & ethnic ingredients.
- To have a full operational knowledge of all recipes, standards, portion sizes, yields, presentation style of dishes produced in the kitchen.
- Knowledge of all spices and ingredients.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- To be aware of and fully conversant with the procedures for reporting of damaged or faulty equipment within oriental section in the kitchen.
- Always comply with health and safety standards as laid down by the employers and local authorities.
- Monitoring stock control of raw materials for food preparation.
Must have experience at head chef level in a fast paced branded chain.
Must have right to work in the UK.