Food and Beverage Manager
Our client, a chain of popular hotels, offers accommodation up to 160 people, and host an onsite restaurant serving English, Far Eastern or Continental cuisine. They are looking to recruit a Food and Beverage Manager to join their exciting team.
Key responsibilities and Duties:
- Leadership of an F&B team,
- Recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel
- Deliver outstanding service from the bar and kitchen
- Compilation and administration of staffing rota’s and labour scheduling
- Responsibility for stock orders, rotation and supplier sourcing
- Management of the bar cellar and stock rooms
- Monitoring and maintenance of required KPI’s, including beverage gross profit margins and staff cost to turnover percentages.
- Implementation of the club’s health & safety policies in respect to catering and hospitality.
- Required to work closely with all department managers
- Required to manage the hotel in the absence of the General Manager.
Suitable Candidate must at least a minimum 3 years or more relevant experience of working in a similar role in a busy fast paced Hotel establishment and must be able to work in a team or independently using their own initiative.
The suitable candidate may be eligible for a bonus in addition to the salary.