Roles and Responsibilities
Our client based in the heart of Kent, Dover UK specialized in Indian Cuisine would like to recruit a Curry Chef who understands the cuisine and is passionate about bringing the right flavors and dishes to Britain.
Desired Candidate Profile
- The Specialist curry chef should be able to co-ordinate, plan, train, supervise and execute the smooth running of the curry section in accordance daily brief ensuring authentic and high-quality curries at all times.
- Use skills and experience to provide authentic and artistically superior Indian curries, using techniques such as tempering for Tadka, sauting for bhuna and finishing curries
- The duties include preparation of Indian Curries, cooking, creating, and developing menus for all types of Indian curry dishes using traditional techniques, fresh and raw ingredients.
- Required to develop menus for curries to maximize quality and from menus, set targets for sales
- To plan and manage portion control whilst minimizing wastage
- Cleanliness, food safety and all other Health and Safety matters must be adhered to in the curry section and wider kitchen.
- Maintain the Curry section in a healthy, neat, safe and clean environment by utilizing proper handling and storage
- Train and supervise junior Chefs and monitoring progress of junior Chefs in the Curry section
To qualify for a UK Work Permit, applicants MUST be;
- Hospitality professionals with Diploma/ Degree in Hotel Management (Preferred)
- Excellent English Language Skills and be able to score 4.5 band minimum in UKVI-IELTS
- Verifiable references for 3 years or more as a Curry Chef
Perks and Benefits
Attractive salary + Annual Bonus + Possibility of PR in UK.
Please apply now, and one of our consultants will call you shortly to confidentially discuss your career goals. Kindly email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vira International will provide the necessary advice and services relating to the immigration and Visa process, for a 3 to 5-year work permit that leads to Indefinite stay in the UK and British Citizenship. Vira is your trusted partner for Hospitality placements and Immigration advice in the UK.