Our client has indicated that a curry chef with a passion for modern and authentic Indian cuisine is required for their busy restaurant situated in the center of Taunton, Somerset.
An individual with a proven-track record and superior experience cooking a wide-range of dishes is needed to become a key member of the kitchen staff at a bustling curry house that specializes in a range of unique and exciting cuisine.
As curry chef, you will quickly familiarize yourself with the menu and be dedicated to preparing excellent dishes and offering service that is second to none.
Experience in cooking a range of traditional and modern curry’s is essential, as well as a passion for Indian cuisine and flare for producing only the best.
– Prepare required dishes and items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner.
– Safely operate all kitchen equipment
– Work with other kitchen staff to maintain a clean, sanitised kitchen space at all times.
– Restock items and maintain stock levels as required.
– Advise on new dishes for the menu.
– Examine new purchases and food stuff to ensure quality.
– A proven track record producing quality, authentic Indian cuisine.
– Ability to work quickly whilst maintaining high standards.
– Strong understanding and passion for cooking with particular emphasis on Indian dishes.
– High understanding of the practices undertaken in a busy kitchen.
– Great communication and ability to liaise with a bustling team.
– Exceptional organization skills.
– Knowledge of hygiene standards, food preparation, health and safety (including Covid-19 regulations).
– Must have at least 3 years experience working in a similar or higher role.
– Basic knowledge of written/spoken English.
About Vira International:
We are a specialist International Consultancy, founded in 1970 with offices in London, Mumbai, Goa, Cochin, Darjeeling and Nepal. Vira International Ltd is an OISC registered immigration firm, providing immigration advice and services to a wide range of clientele. Our client list in the UK includes reputed hotel chains, restaurants, IT and telecommunication companies, finance and leisure companies, Radio and TV channels, Educational institutes certified by QAA/BAC/Edexcel etc. For honest and expert advice call or email us.