Our Client has launched a brand new concept of Indian Food in Manchester and needs an Assistant Curry Chef to join their team as soon as possible.
Must currently be living in and around Manchester with the right to work in UK, as our client is not a Sponsor yet .
Duties and Responsibilities:
- You should be able to work confidently at Curry Section
- Assist the Curry Chef and Sous Chef in day to day kitchen tasks.
- Prepare dishes according the recipes and maintain the high standards that the company has set.
- Ensure that you comply with Health and Safety rules, Food Safety and Hygiene regulations and maintain a high degree of cleanliness
- The suitable candidate must have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a busy Indian kitchen
What can this job offer you:
- 5 day working week
- Competitive salary
- Grow with a company that aspires to make a mark in the industry in UK.
Immediate start!! Apply today this is a great opportunity!