Home- Blog
  •   Jan 2019
  • 0
tier 2 visa for the UK

Are you thinking of working as a chef in the UK hospitality sector?

Working as a chef can lead to an exciting international career, however, visas are usually required for overseas jobs. Vira International has the expertise and skills to help professional chefs obtain the UK Tier 2 visa needed to work in the British hospitality sector.


Read More

J1 Internship Team

Internships in USA

Are you looking for a really fun and an extremely educational experience that will be a strong starting point for the rest of what will hopefully be... Read More