- Creative and Sporting – Tier 5 Temporary Worker: The creative and sporting sub-category allows you to come to the United Kingdom for a maximum of 12 months to undertake short-term, temporary work. It is for individuals who currently obtain short-term work permits in the creative and sporting sectors.
- Charity Workers – Tier 5 Temporary Worker: The Charity Workers sub-category allows you to come to the United Kingdom for a maximum of 12 months to undertake short-term, temporary work as a volunteer.
- Religious Workers – Tier 5 Temporary Worker: The Religious Workers category allows you to come to the United Kingdom for a maximum of 24 months to undertake short-term, temporary work for a recognized religion. While in the United Kingdom you will be allowed to undertake religious work as recognized by the religion but cannot be involved in preaching or pastoral work.
- Government Authorised Exchange – Tier 5 Temporary Worker: This category is for people coming to the UK through approved schemes that aim to share Experience, Best practices and knowledge, and to experience the social and cultural life of the UK. The reserved category is not supposed to use to fill up vacancies only or for bringing unskilled labour to the UK. Any work you do must be skilled which means it must be equivalent to NVQ or SVQ level (3) above.
- International Agreement– Tier 5 Temporary Worker: The category, international agreement is especially for workers coming to UK under any contract to serve purposes that comes under UK international law. The services include:
This sub-category allows an individual to remain in United Kingdom for up to 24 months or the time given in the Sponsorship certificate) plus 28 days, which ever time is shorter.
o GATS or General Agreement on Trade in services
o Same kind of agreements between any other country and UK
o Employees working under overseas governments and international companies also
o Private employees involved in diplomatic households
Youth Mobility Scheme:
If you are residing in any of the mentioned countries, you can visit UK taking part in the mobility scheme arranged for youths. The government of the country will sponsor the youth who is ready to travel. Citizens from British Overseas, Territorial Citizens from British Overseas, British (Overseas) nationals’ citizens also are eligible to apply under this plan and they don’t need a sponsor.
Apply Indefinite Leave to Remain
After you have lived legally in the UK for a certain length of time, you may be able to apply for permission to settle here. Your right to apply for settlement will depend on your current immigration category.
If you are considering applying for settlement in
The UKVI offers a premium 'same-day' service for certain categories such as Indefinite Leave to Remain, and Tier 2 Applications. The service is extremely valuable to individuals, who may have urgent travel plans, or for individuals seeking applications to be processed within few weeks or months.
Permanent Residence and Citizenship in UK
You may be eligible to apply for British Citizenship, depending on your current nationality and your immigration status in the UK at the time of application
Vira International has trained and experienced OISC certified imm
Naturalisation and Citizenship in UK
A company’s biggest asset is it’s employees, and every company revolves around its people and the process of hiring begins within the human resources department.In the absence of this department it would be impossible for
Vira International Ltd. has several consultants that are registered with and authorised by the OISC to offer immigration advise in the UK.We currently act as representatives of and manage the sponsor management system (SMS) for over 150 UK companies. We offer honest advice and always act in best interest of our clients. It is our endeavour