Vira International Ltd. has several consultants that are registered with and authorised by the OISC to offer immigration advise in the UK.We currently act as representatives of and manage the sponsor management system (SMS) for over 150 UK companies. We offer honest advice and always act in best interest of our clients. It is our endeavour to ensure our clients are always compliant.
Application for a License to be a Sponsor
If you wish to employ a Non EEA national and provided the role is one that is suitable for sponsorship, you will need to be a licencedsponsor. Vira Internationalwill be happy to assist you in making an application for a License to be a sponsor under for Tier 2 General or Tier 2 ICT (Intra Company Transfer) of the points based system Please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Companies registered in the UK can make an application for a sponsor license and will have to assign staff for following roles.
• Key Contact
• Authorising Officer (AO)
• Level 1 and 2 Users
Companies have several duties as Sponsor:
Record Keeping Duties:
• It is the responsibility of every sponsor to follow and maintain every document and record so that they can refer whenever needed. They should also make these documents available to the responsible staffs of Border and Immigration Agency, whenever requested.
• The Sponsor is responsible for maintaining all the documents and records for their reference as well as for the Border and Immigration Agency staff, on request.
• Photo state copy or electronic copy of sponsored migrant’s passport and other valid documents must be maintained properly. Other vital documents such as his or her ID card must be presented whenever needed. This work as evidence that the personnel is entitled to study or work.
• Copy of the passport and other valid documents of the migrant must be maintained properly by the Sponsor in photo or electronic form. Also the vital documents that serve as evidence for entitlement for study or work (for. E.g. ID card of the migrant) must be presented when deem necessary.
• It is important to update every detail of the sponsored migrant. The details could be contact numbers, address and other vital information.
• If any migrant worker of the sponsor is not present on the first working day, then must be reported immediately. This report must be registered within the first ten days of the worker’s non-presence at work. At the same time, the reason for absence should be included in the report.
• If the sponsor has not permitted the worker to take leave and in spite of that the worker does not attend work for ten or more days, then the report must be presented on the 10th day.
• If the worker is not willing to continue work, then report must be presented for the termination of contract within ten working days. This is applicable in both the situations – if the worker opts for discontinuation or the sponsor decides for his/her termination.
• When the worker is for any other immigration category, which means the sponsor is not sponsoring that personnel anymore, the report must be presented in such case.
• If the workers feel any vital change in the working condition, then it is essential to present the report.
• If there is any hint that the working has breached the contract or the terms and conditions regarding the employment status.
• If there is any vital change made towards the circumstances of the sponsor.
• Report must be presented regarding the details of intermediaries or third parties who played any role in the employment of the migrant worker.
HR Systems and monitoring migrant activity
A robust HR system must be in place to demonstrate that the company is capable of complying with all the Home office requirements, and can monitor migrant’s activity effectively.
Please email email@example.com for assistance with HR audits and help with putting systems in place.
You may also subscribe to our bespoke online contact management system VIMS, which has been specifically designed to ensure clients meet all the UKBA compliance requirements.
Co-operating with the United Kingdom Border Agency:
In order to allow the Border and Immigration Agency to manage the system properly, all sponsors must also comply with the following duties:
• Allow the Border and Immigration Agency's staff access to any of its premises on demand. Visits may be either prearranged or unannounced.
• Adhere to any action plan set by the Border and Immigration Agency.
• Seek to minimise the risk of immigration abuse by complying with any good practice guidance that the Border and Immigration Agency or that any sector body may produce for sponsors in particular tiers or sectors, with the Border and Immigration Agency's agreement.
• Pay all migrant workers by bank transfer.
For further assistance Contact Us today.
Apply Indefinite Leave to Remain
After you have lived legally in the UK for a certain length of time, you may be able to apply for permission to settle here. Your right to apply for settlement will depend on your current immigration category.
If you are considering applying for settlement in
The UKVI offers a premium 'same-day' service for certain categories such as Indefinite Leave to Remain, and Tier 2 Applications. The service is extremely valuable to individuals, who may have urgent travel plans, or for individuals seeking applications to be processed within few weeks or months.
Permanent Residence and Citizenship in UK
You may be eligible to apply for British Citizenship, depending on your current nationality and your immigration status in the UK at the time of application
Vira International has trained and experienced OISC certified imm
Naturalisation and Citizenship in UK
A company’s biggest asset is it’s employees, and every company revolves around its people and the process of hiring begins within the human resources department.In the absence of this department it would be impossible for