Representative of an Overseas Business Visa
If you are coming to the UK to set up a UK branch or a wholly owned subsidiary for an overseas parent company, you will have to apply for ‘Representative of an Overseas Business Visa’.
You must meet the following requirements:
- Must be recruited and employed outside the UK by a company whose business and headquarters are outside UK
- Must have extensive related experience and knowledge
- Must hold a senior position within the company
- Must intent to establish the company’s first commercial presence in the UK
- have enough money to support yourself without help from public funds
- meet the English requirement
You may also apply for Sole Representative Visa if you are an employee of an overseas newspaper, news agency or broadcasting organisation posted on a long-term assignment to the UK
You can bring your family (‘dependants’) with you to the UK and extend your visa multiple times; you are also eligible to apply to settle in the UK after you’ve been here for 5 years
Your application will be unsuccessful if the above listed criteria are not met. The application might also be refused for other reasons such as,a criminal record in the UK or in another country, if you provided false or incomplete information to the Home Office etc.
Vira International provides end to end immigration services for Sole Rep visa. Our service starts from the initial phone or email enquiry right until your visa approval. For further information please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org