Immigration & Sponsorship UK
Immigration in Harrow, London
Vira International Ltd. can provide OISC registered immigration advise in UK and will be happy to assist you in making an application for a License to be a sponsor under the point based immigration in UK for Tier 2 or Tier 4.
A company or education institute applying to be a sponsor:
• Will need to allocate the required personnel Key Contact, The Authorising Officer (AO), Level 1 User, Level 2 User
• Must keep the required records or documents, and make them available to officials of the Border and Immigration Agency on request.
• Reporting Duties under the point based system will apply to all the Tier 2 and Tier 4 Sponsors
• HR Systems and Compliance: Good human resource systems and compliance must be in place to allow the company and the Home Office to monitor and keep records of the sponsored migrants employed. For assistance with HR audits and help with putting systems in place, Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
• In order to allow the Border and Immigration Agency to manage the system properly, all sponsors must also comply with and adhere to the duties and action plan set by the Border and Immigration Agency.
Apply Indefinite Leave to Remain
After you have lived legally in the UK for a certain length of time, you may be able to apply for permission to settle here. Your right to apply for settlement will depend on your current immigration category.
If you are considering applying for settlement in
The UKVI offers a premium 'same-day' service for certain categories such as Indefinite Leave to Remain, and Tier 2 Applications. The service is extremely valuable to individuals, who may have urgent travel plans, or for individuals seeking applications to be processed within few weeks or months.
Permanent Residence and Citizenship in UK
You may be eligible to apply for British Citizenship, depending on your current nationality and your immigration status in the UK at the time of application
Vira International has trained and experienced OISC certified imm
Naturalisation and Citizenship in UK
A company’s biggest asset is it’s employees, and every company revolves around its people and the process of hiring begins within the human resources department.In the absence of this department it would be impossible for a large company to achieve its busine
Vira International Ltd. has several consultants that are registered with and authorised by the OISC to offer immigration advise in the UK.We currently act as representatives of and manage the sponsor management system (SMS) for over 150 UK companies. We offer honest advice and always act in best interest o